- March 19, 2019
Aug 2015 – Sep 2018
•Provided holiday/sickness cover for horse owners needing help with their horse/s (turn out, mucking out, hay, water, fetching in, poo picking)
•Excising clients horse/s (lunging, hacking, schooling, competing)
•House sitting whilst clients on holiday taking sole charge of house and yards
Horse groom/Riding instructor
Sep 2010 – Apr 2015
Dovecote equestrian center
• Achieved level 1 and 2 in horse care and management and riding and road safety
• Taking sole charge of yard whilst owners away
• Taking bookings and organizing lessons/lesson cancellations
• Taking general care of all different types of horses on the yard (turn out, fetching in, mucking out, poo picking, hay, water, feeding, grooming/bathing etc.)
• Teaching riding lessons both group and indivalual and pony days
• Preparing horses for lessons (tacking up/untacking)
• Excersing horses (lunging, hacking, schooling)
• Keeping yard tidy and tack cleaning
Current role - description
Oct 2018 – Current
Beauvale care home
Moor lane, Bingham,
•Provide residents with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, hoists and assisting with walking.
•Assisting with personal care, dressing etc.
•Changing bed linen, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning etc.
•Plan, purchase, prepare or serve meals and drinks to residents.
•Entertain, converse with or read aloud to residents to keep them mentally healthy and alert
•Maintain records of residents care, condition, progress or problems to be reported to line manager