- February 22, 2016
Over thirty years of experience in all aspects of horse care and training including breaking and producing. Exceptionally high turnout and yardwork standards.
Competed upto 2* eventing and Foxhunter showjumping.
Qualified instructor used to teaching a wide range of ages and abilities.
Broken and produced my own and other clients horses
All yard work.
All turnout (clipping/plaiting/mane and tail pulling etc.)
Full unendorsed driving licence upto 7.5t and trailer (provisional HGV)
Current role - description
Up until I was made redundant in January due to a change in my employer's personal circumstances my main roles were:
• Sole responsibility for all care and wellbeing of horses on the yard including feeding, exercise, training and stable management, flat and jumping tuition
• Provision of all duties including clipping, show/hunt preparation, mucking out, general maintenance of the yard,
• Liaising and assisting with outside professionals such as Vets, Farriers and Dentists
• Ordering and arranging delivery of all commodities including hay, straw and feed
• All health aspects of the horses including worming, wound management and medication
• Emotional and practical support to employers including IT support and travel
• Transport of horses using 7.5t lorry and car and trailer
• Corn carting during harvest using tractor and trailer
• Weekend and Bank Holiday cover (including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day)