Last Updated: 22nd October 2019 (7 months ago)
Seeking full time employment on a private yard
HNC & HND Equine studies completed at SRUC Oatridge College in Broxburn.
Gained valued experience and knowledge from a managements perspective and covered many topics such as:
- Business, supervisory and organisational skills through theory sessions and practical elements such as yard management
- Planning Equine Facilities, Managing an Event, Practical Stable Management and Introduction to Marketing
- Equine Grassland Management, Brood Mare, The Stallion, Equitation and Instructional Techniques
I have also worked on several yards including riding schools to event yards and also private livery yards.
I also do a lot of freelance work to cover for sickness or holidays for clients where required.
- negotiating contracts
- headhunting candidates
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationships with clients.