A position has become available on a private, professional yard in Oxfordshire looking after hunters and jumpers (ponies and horses).
The right candidate should:
- Have previous high-end grooming experience
- Be able to step in as a second in command
- Want to work in a professionally run, close knit family yard
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be assertive
- Adaptable in your role
- Happy to work with the children on site with possibility of occasional teaching
and finally, love horses!
5.5 day week, generous salary, stunning accommodation with most bills included. Full contract, PAYE, pension and private medical. Opportunity to hunt and ride so good ridden ability a must.
For more information and to apply please contact Equine Elite on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 504 021.