Horse Grooms will be responsible for providing the daily care and maintenance for the horses under their supervision, as well as assist with daily barn maintenance.
- Responsible for the feed preparation and distribution, as well as cleaning and refilling water containers.
- Stalls must be mucked out daily
- Responsible for grooming and bathing, cleaning tack, bandaging legs, and tacking up.
- Assist with the preparations for shipping the horses to shows or races when requested.
- Occasionally, grooms with riding skills may be asked to warm-up or cool out a horse.
- Must notify management when they notice any injuries, changes in behavior or potential hazards.
- Advanced Knowledge of Horse Care and Professional Grooming
- Minimum of 4 Years’ Experience in the Horse profession as a Groom
- Employee must be willing and able to work outside for long periods of time.
- Ability to easily take direction
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend required to perform core functions of the role.
- Professional with positive attitude, hardworking and pleasant to be around.
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com or call 30555888534