Female Show Jumping trainer needed.
This person will train a private show jumping team of 4 - 8 members with moderate riding experience. This trainer will be helping the riders develop their riding experience to a higher level. The trainer will be working and training in an equestrian center but will not be employed by that equestrian center. You will report to the team manager. It's a sole charge job.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily training sessions
- Manage and supervise team horses
- Be present at shows
- Provide academic equine lessons
- Be able to ride if needed
- Set training programs for riders and horses
- Develop riders by reaching targeted goals
- The ability to take feedback
- Certified Show Jumping instructor
- Fluent in English
- Patient and willing to train/teach.
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the job
- Able to be flexible with timings and places
Salary: 2200 euros = 800 kwd
Job duration: 7 months
8 hours a day
6 days a week
Start date: September 2021
For more information and to apply send your CV over to Sidra on Sidracpital@gmail.com