We are looking for a Club Leader who will work directly with the children and young people. The main responsibilities will be:
• Planning and delivering clubroom sessions which build skills and confidence
• Evidencing children’s progress
• Planning and attending trips and visits
• Creating schemes of work
• Conducting one to one reviews
• Supporting children during their riding lessons
This is an opportunity to work closely with children and young people to develop their social skills, literacy and their self-confidence. The right candidate will have experience of planning and delivering educational or play sessions with children or young people, will be dedicated to safeguarding procedures and will have excellent communication skills. A commitment to helping young people is more important than experience with horses.
The full job description and person specification are available on our website - www.ridehigh.org
Based in Milton Keynes, four days per week including three evenings up to 7pm.
Salary £18,000 – £21,000 FTE (full-time equivalent) depending on experience.