Hours: Full time.
Salary: Competitive with bonus structure.
Location: Field based - East of England
Shires Equestrian are seeking a proactive Area Sales Manager to take on their East of England Sales Area.
This field-based role requires an individual with a confident sales manner to take on the handling of a well-established customer base. The candidate should be target-driven, with excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for promoting Shires Equestrian and its products. You will be ideally located around the Bucks, Beds, Northants and Oxon region to fulfill the job role.
Applicants must be willing to travel and stay away overnight in order to fulfil business requirements.
- Sales calls in the East of England Region
- Maintaining and expanding existing customer base
- Promotion of new and existing products
- Problem solving and understanding customer needs
- Liaising with the office-based sales team
- Attendance at open days and trade shows
What are we looking for?
- Proven FIELD sales record with a minimum of three years’ experience
- Positive, professional attitude
- Highly organised and able to plan appointments two weeks in advance
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent knowledge within equine
- Experienced in face to face sales, journey planning and diary management
Benefits of Role:
As Area Sales Manager, you will be provided with the necessary tools (e.g. mobile phone and iPad) to perform your sales duties both on the road and in the office. You will also be provided with a company vehicle. Additional benefits include regular staff events, product discount, and company benefit schemes.
About Shires Equestrian
A family-owned business since 1968, Shires specialise in apparel and equipment especially suited to the discerning equestrian at all levels. From small beginnings, the company has grown to become one of the most popular brands in the equestrian world.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES
For more information and to apply please contact Equine Elite on 01435 504 021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org