Yard manager and rider UK
Looking for an experienced rider at a private yard located at the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds (DN37). This is a yard manager job position which entails the daily management and exercise of fit eventing ponies, horses and a dressage stallion.
Successful applicants should:
- Be experienced in training and producing horses
- Be small or light enough to exercise 14.2hh ponies, with the ability to ride 17hh+ event horses.
- Have previous yard management experience or show good initiative and capability of independently running a yard.
- Be competent schooling over 1m+ tracks. Professional dressage training can be provided.
- Be able to turnout to a high standard.
Live in position preferable. Modern, private on-site accommodation available with bills included.
The successful applicant will be working with the current staff member until her leaving date in September 2021. Hours are 7-4 Tuesday-Saturday with some flexibility needed during the event season. Full holiday and pension scheme. Flexible start date between now and August 2021.
To apply please contact Heidi Hodgson with a brief summary of experience, as well as a short flat work and jumping video.
Tel: +447415 355 446