To place an advert, you need to register with us. If you have not already done so, click here: Register
1. Having registered, you need to select the package that best suits you. More information on our three advertising options is here: Pricing. Once you’ve selected the package, click ‘Purchase Now’ to take you through to the Paypal payment page.
2. You can now put in the details of your vacancy. The more details you give about the type of work, hours, accommodation in the job description, the better.
3. Our team review all new adverts before they are published online. Once approved, your advert will be published on our website, be sent out to our extensive mailing list of active job seekers and posted on our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter.
4. Applications for your job will arrive by email or phone. We ask all applicants to include their CV and any relevant photos. This email may end up in your Spam folder, so please check it regularly.
5. Your job advert will run for a period of 90 days. Within that time, if you would like to take a pro-active approach to recruitment, you can download CV’s and contact details of job seekers you think might be suitable for your vacancy. Our CV list is here: CV List. We include up to five free CV’s with the ‘Essential’ package, and ten for the ‘Standard’ package. If you are interested in a job seeker and would like to get in touch with them, send us the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you their CV.
6. If you have not placed an advert, but wish to purchase an individual CV, you can buy a CV from the list and contact the job seeker immediately. To do this you need to register – http://equineeliterecruitment.com/employer-panel/employer-registration/ Go to the CV page – http://equineeliterecruitment.com/resumes/ Open up the CV by clicking the orange arrow on the right hand side. If you wish to purchase the CV, click the ‘Purchase’ button at the bottom of the CV.
**You do not have to pay if you have a current job advert online. Simply send CV numbers to email@example.com
**Please note, the majority of our clients place a job advertisement, and we cannot guarantee that the owner of the CV will want to work for you**
We provide a free service for all job seekers. You can browse the jobs on our website at any time, but in order to apply you must register as a job seeker or login to your account if previously registered.
REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER
1. Register as a job seeker here: Register
2. Upload your CV ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
3. Gain permission from any referees before providing their contact details.
4. Fill in as much information as you can to make your profile as attractive as possible to potential employers.
5. Ensure you have checked the correct box at the bottom of your Job Seeker profile – so your profile is ‘hidden’ or ‘visible’.
APPLY FOR A JOB
1. Choose the job you wish to apply for and follow the instructions on the job page to apply.
2. Send a clear and concise CV with a short cover letter. If the role requires riding, then include some photos or video.
3. Your details will be sent directly to the employer and if they want to get in touch with you, they can do so directly.
4. In your ‘Job Seeker Dashboard’, you can choose whether your profile is ‘Visible’, or ‘Hidden’. If you select ‘Visible’, your profile will be posted for employers to browse. Employers can view your profile and make contact with you directly by email or phone.
NB – If you have not told your current employer you are intending to leave, ensure your profile remains ‘Hidden’ by selecting the correct box on the ‘Job Seeker Dashboard’. Even if your profile is hidden, you can still browse jobs and contact employers directly.
Any questions? Give us a call on (+44) 07907 794196 or email firstname.lastname@example.org